Thursday, January 14, 2010

Next Blog >>

Have you ever clicked on that?? It's on the top bar...I always do...because I feel that there's a lot of blogs out there...that aren't read...and should be...so I'm gonna go out and discover these...somewhat unread blogs...and read them...and follow them if they're not so boring....=D

Well, anyway, I dunno how the "next blog" is determined...but I dunno, I consider it fate. bwahaha

Well, anyway, a lot of these "next blogs" are like...about fashion...and I dunno if it's fate...or if a lot of people are crazy passionate about fashion...or if it's a sign to me that I need a fashion sense. 0.O

Well, I looked at my own blog...and next blogged myself...and that led me to this one blog about nails and stuff...it was so awesome. I just had to follow it, I love nail art!!! XD So I took it as a sign. =D

But the weird thing is...the blogs that followed that were all b-boys and stuff...o.O I dunno if that's a sign to ME that I need to start break dancing or what...maybe I should...because I loves b-girls. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment