Monday, March 8, 2010

Wahhh

I love meeting new people!!
It gets me so excited! Because I never really know who this person can become!

Of course, most of the time, meeting new people is kind of awkward...and then nothing really grows out of it xP

But when you talk with someone enough, you can actually start a new friendship!! yay!

I loves making new friends! Especially with people I've known for a little while but didn't really know...you know? Because then it's like...why wasn't I your friend before?? xD

But also when you meet someone new and then you just TOTALLY click! I LOVES THAT because then you get a similar feeling but it's like a..."OMG! My life is more complete now! hehe!"


=D


I wanna meet lots of awesome peoples in my life...that'll be my life's goal! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment