Sunday, August 1, 2010

30DC - Favorite Song

well, lately i've been in love with Enrique Iglesias' "I Like It" i first heard it when linda (my roomie) played it and...it was just so catchy that i fell in love with it :D also i loooooves enrique and pitbull so ahhh xD i normally hate catchy songs because i feel that there's not much talent that you like about the song it simply just gets stuck in your head then you're forced to like it in order to remain sane.

however, i dunno if it's my absolute favorite song ever, but it really has very special place in my heart, The Jackson 5's "I'll Be There" i simply just loooove baby michael, every time i get super duper depressed or something, i just pop on this song and i feel a little better. even when i'm ok, i just sometimes want to listen to this song :D

and ever since i was a little girl, i've always always always loved loved loved loved loooovvveedd this song, it's soooooo ahhhh sooo awesome to me. if i ever get married, i'd like this to be played at my wedding at the end of the day or something :D ahhhhhhhh this song is probably the best way to win my heart too xD
it's luj yaj's "xav kom wb sib tau" and ahhhh i just love love love luj yaj :D

No comments:

Post a Comment