Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ass violation.

ok, dunno why i titled it that but i thought it was funny xD

but yeah. glad to know that people can talk to me. i've never really been "that" person...y'know, the one that people talk to, but i remember really wanting to be that person in like middle school...then kinda gave up after realizing that sennett was full of people who have never had an original thought in their mind and who don't really have problems but thought they did.

but anyway.

i was also scared to be that person though. because i always thought that i wasn't mature enough, wasn't smart enough, and wasn't nice enough to be that person. because i think i'm a little, tiny bit evil in my core.

but then i find people starting to open up to me more and more...and i found that sometimes people just needs someone to listen. not looking for advice or anything, just...an ear. and it came...pretty naturally to me. i didn't have to say anything, i just have to sincerely care about that person.

i mean...i feel that i'm a pretty open person. i sometimes lie about the littlest thing, but i'm generally a pretty open person. i wear my heart on my sleeve. you can tell when i'm happy and when i'm upset...i think.

but not a lot of people feel that they know me...well...i'm not that complicated. i'm not some complex being with multitudes and full of complicated feelings or whatnot. i'm...just me. what you see is usually what you get with me. i'm all me all the time :]

No comments:

Post a Comment