Friday, January 7, 2011

bitches.

i'm not a bitch.

i speak my opinions but instead of just talking someone's ear off, i'm heard.
i stand my ground but instead of being stubborn, i'm open to compromise.
i depend on other people, but they depend on me too.
i tell it like it is, but i'm nice.
i'm bold, but not stupid.
i know you can't handle me at my worst, so i'm always at my best.

who the hell thinks that blabbing your ass off like you matter all the time and being some ignorant dumbass makes you a strong woman? yes, we women have taken back the word "bitch" but that's not all we are. we aren't bitches. we are ladies; worthy of respect and appreciation. just because you have something to say doesn't mean that you have to say it, just because you believe in something, strongly, doesn't mean that the other side is entirely wrong.

but i guess bitches aren't classy enough to be ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment