Thursday, October 8, 2009

Going Out to Lunch!

Ok, I have ten minutes to spare before I have to meet up with Vanilla J-Fer for lunch, so I decided to start blogging because Evan kept telling me to! =D

Anyway...yeah, so I have nothing to talk about...so like a nerd, I'll talk about school! =D

Well, yesterday, I go to my Linguistics lecture, and everyone's like FREAKING out, and I'm sitting there like, "why's everyone freaking out??" Well, just then the professor comes up and says, "Ok, I'm passing out the exams now, put your books away" So yeah, I had an exam and I think I was the only one in a room of about 400 people that didn't know that. =D

So, I don't think I did very well, I bullshitted most of it and actually the scary part is that I don't even care if I get a good grade or not! =[ I really need to get passionate and excited about school again!!! =[

I mean...damn, I'm a bad ass student, most kids when I say this to them just replies "oh yeah, me too, I slack so much" but this is MADISON, so most of these kid's definition of "slacking" might just be not doing the reading for the day, unlike ME who hasn't even read all nine chapters of my Anthro book for the exam! AND I have the exam later on today (I at least remembered this one! =D)

So yeah...I don't belong here and I don't know why I came here or why I'm struggling so much to stay...=[
But I'll have lots of fun on the way, so yay!!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment