Thursday, February 17, 2011

100 things i like!

i'm stealing this from katie! :D

1. i like you!
2. i like cupcakes.
3. i like red velvet cheesecake
4. i like cheesecake ice cream
5. i like sudoku
6. i don't like japanese. but i like it too
7. i like to paint
8. i like to draw
9. i like charcoal
10. i like mixing paints!
11. i like to read
12. i like to listen to music
13. i like to eat
14. i like eating good food!
15. i like eating out
16. i like spicy food
17. I LOVE SAM
18. i love all my nieces and nephews actually, i just really miss holding sam right now
19. aww, i miss hugging titus
20. i miss hugging tyra too
21. i miss trinityyyyy
22. oh, this changed didn't it. well yeah. i like my babies. all of them
23. i miss and love my grandma
24. i like peter
25. i like darell
26. i love eric
27. i like jokes!
28. i like to laugh
29. i like my new smile
30. i like my goofy smile
31. i like long showers
32. i like long naps
33. i love to sleep
34. i like pepsi
35. i like soda in general actually
36. i love children's movies. especially from my own childhood.
37. I. LOVE. WALL-E. he's my ideal boyfriend.
38. i like singing/screaming at the top of my lungs
39. i like my sisters
40. i like my brothers
41. i like my parents
42. i like my friends! <3 y'all
43. i like my ta's, they're all always super nice
44. i like to play jokes :D
45. i like chatting
46. i like when people initiate chats, it doesn't matter who they are or what they want to talk about :D
47. i like meeting new people!
48. i like catching up with people!
49. i like my people!!!!!!!!!!!!
50. i like sleeping with sam
51. i like max and chikom's conversations
52. i like talking to max
53. i like talking to chikom
54. i love conversations with my grandma
55. i like laughing until i cry
56. i like to read. books, blogs, magazine articles, facebook pages. the only thing i probably don't like reading is...class readings...
57. i like late night talks
58. i like waking up in the morning feeling like a ray of sunshine
59. i like that feeling when you feel shitty and you go to sleep and you wake up feeling like a million bucks~
60. i love to play tetris
61. i love games in general. even the ones i'm not good at :D
62. i like meat.
63. i like veggies too.
64. i like...foodlike substances...
65. i like chocolate. the darker the chocolate, the richer the taste!
66. i love it when my grandma comes over
67. i love it when sam and max come over
68. i love it when titus, trinity and tyra come over
69. i love it when my whole entire family is together
70. i love that feeling of completeness when everyone i lurves is together and just for a few hours, the world makes sense
71. even though i don't like doing homework, i like getting homework done
72. i like eskimo kisses
73. i like butterfly kisses
74. i like snuggling with my favorite person, sam!!!!
75. i like shopping for baby clothes!!!
76. i like shopping for baby shoes!!!!!!!!!!
77. i love how i can find clothes that fit me in the children's section! i guess this means that my tastes are very childish and immature...but fuck it, it's cheap :D
78. i like pancakes
79. i like waffles
80. i like waffle wednesday
81. i love us.
82. i love hugs!!!
83. i like texting
84. i like getting excited!
85. i like getting scared!!!!!!!!!!!!
86. i love awesome surprises!
87. i love surprising people!!!!!!!!!!!!
88. i love making the people i love feel loved <3
89. i love music
90. i loveloveloves my grandma. i love her smile. i love her stories. i love how she tells her stories. i love her great cooking. i love her company. i love...everything about her.
91. i love when people get me
92. i love photoshop
93. i like facebook!
94. i love blogging~
95. i like free food!!
96. i like to creep on people!
97. i love when people offer to go downstairs with me!
98. i love getting carried! piggy back rides, getting picked up and moved to the side because i'm in the way...all that good stuffs
99. i like my passwords
100. i like that i'm finally done with this!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG it actually took a while to finish this...it's hard to think of things you like...finding things you hate or dislike is much much easier. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment