Thursday, December 9, 2010

we are one

first of all, i love that song from lion king 2.

second of all, i hate it when people lose their individuality when they become committed in a relationship.

we see them all around. they're always like "me and him" "him and me" "me and her" "her and me" "me and my bf" "my gf and i" "my booooo" "my babeee" "my babyboohunnybunchesofoats"

their profile pictures are of THEM, they're statuses are about THEM, every time you invite ONE of them to an event they say "oh, i'll see if WE can make it"

ugh.

sure. have your relationship, and be happy with it too. but sometimes, just sometimes, i just want my friend. JUST my friend. not my friend and her bf. not my friend and his gf. just. my. friend.

GOD. am i the only one that didn't take it literally when i heard the phrase "we are one" or "we make each other whole"??? might as well just super glue yourselves to each other, you're already inseparable and apparently incapable of being apart from each other for an extended period of time without getting withdrawal.


SHIIIIT. then there are those NOSY ASS MOTHERFUCKERS who WON'T stop asking about your current relationship status. "how are you?" "how's the boyfriend?" "oh..that sucks, why did he do that?" "are you guys still together?"

ARRGHFUAVENAOHVEWOGH

there's more to a person than their relationship and there's more to life than your bf/gf/hubby/wifey. just sayin'. don't lose yourself. ever. for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment