Friday, June 18, 2010

whose side you on anyway?

when people give me two completely different sides to a story, it confuses the hell out of me.

both parties aren't telling me the whole truth and that to me, tells me that they don't see the whole truth. they can't see their own flaws, they're too immature to sympathize for the other party.

or they just don't want me to judge them.

this is just like all of those criminal tv shows where the po-pos have to constantly go back to someone for more information (CRUCIAL information) because the dumbass didn't give all of the info.

don't you think we'd need to know that one fact in order to solve anything?? i mean come on!! i'm only gonna judge you more BECAUSE you didn't tell me the whole truth, how the hell am i supposed to trust you now??

you should be mature enough to realize what you did wrong and own up to it. sometimes you need to say it out loud in order to hear what you're doing wrong, but sometimes you have to realize you're wrong. analyze all of the things you could have done differently and see how it would have changed the situation. it takes two to argue, so own up to it before you try to get someone else to help you out. the truth will come out eventually anyway so might as well be honest at the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment