Monday, December 14, 2009

I'M FUNNA BLOG TODAY!

Ok...a lot of folks have approached me and...told me that I haven't been blogging...I'M SO SORRY!!!
I like really thought that I would blog like...everyday because I love ranting. Fo' real. I remember I used MySpace as a blog...yeah, strange. But that's because I didn't bother to look for blogging sites or anything...then I realized that I had friends that blogged, so I had to stalk their thoughts, so I started a page/site/thingy here too...and I was really looking to blogging hardcore then getting discovered by like some super book publisher dude who really liked my blog...and publishes it...but then I realized that my life has to be melodramatic enough to be entertaining...and I'm not a good story teller like vanilla j-furr...so...fail...


Anyway, I have a blog in the works, but it's kind of a pissed-off rant and...it's the holidays right now...so I'm not really pissed off...a little stressed (not over finals, surprisingly) but not pissed enough to put any emotion into that blog...so I'll wait until i is pissed. =D

SO, what I wanted to accomplish with this post is to say...HAPPY HOLIDAYS! No matter which ones you celebrate, no matter what time of the year you celebrate them! Who cares?! No school! Go outside and eat snow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment